When I happened to be at Walmart I called him and asked if he wanted to get a stuffed animal and he said yes, a bear holding a heart. Then he asked Sam to make a special valentine with lots of lace. She wrapped it in cellophane for him and he wrote a note declaring his crush. She liked it and he seemed pleased with the results. He did say that some of the other boys gave him a hard time. I think it's cause they wished they had been as brave.
I stayed late at school last night because I was being evaluated by my principle this morning. My lesson went great and my students were wonderful. Yesterday I told them that he had heard how smart and respectful they were and wanted to come and see our class. They were so excited. I haven't met with him to go over his notes yet but his comment at the end was, "Masterfully done. You had all of the essential elements."
Whew.



1 comment:
I still read this! Just FYI. I'm miss your wonderful family. I hope all is going well. Say hi to the girls for me. And good luck with teaching. I'm sure you are wonderful!
Post a Comment