Thursday, September 18, 2008

Our yucky wet carpet

Clear back in August we noticed that the carpet was wet underneath our computer desk and book shelves. On August 7th I moved all of the furniture off the wet carpet. We had to throw out the desk and one of our book shelves. The desk was soggy! Fourtunatly none of our books were ruined. The carpet man came the next day and tore out the wet carpet pad and sprayed it with didinfectant. Finally Six week later it is almost fixed and put back together. I think I want to get several file cabnits instead of replacing the book shelf. If anyone sees any for a good price at a yard sale, DI, salvage sale etc. Give me a call. Here are some photo's of the very gross carpet.






1 comment:

Leslie said...

Rebecka, you should check the classifieds on ksl.com and/or craiglist.org. I find great deals on furniture and other things all the time on those sites!