Tuesday, July 7, 2009

6th grade graduation

Yes I know that 6th grade graduation was at least a month and a half ago. I haven't been very good at keeping up with my blogg. I did get an A- in math! And I've been working out 3-5 times a week, so that's all I have to say for myself.

Miss Robinson, Mr. Ellingson, Mr. Kempton, Ms. Nelson, and Ms. Chatwin
6th Grade teachers and NWA directors

Emily waiting for her turn to walk across the "stage"

Emily, graduation speaker: Diane Ellingson Smith-Three Time All-American Gymnast and, Emilly's 6th grade teacher: Mr. Grant Ellingson

Back: Krissy Langley Front: Rachel Jun, Emily, Mr. Ellingson, Kate Pae
The NWA 6th grade scholars were asked what they want to be when they grow up and why. Emily said, "President or lawyer because I like to argue and I want to change the world."

No comments: