Sunday, October 11, 2009

Emily's Claim to Fame

Guess what everybody! I was on television! Yup I was on Fox 13 news! Now for those of you who have also been following my Obama obsession since the summer of 5th grade i think it was, yes I do know Fox 13 is a republican news station. I would have liked it much better if i was on MSNBC but come on it is still a broadcasting television network that was going to put me on television, For Free! This is what happened, Around a week before any thing official was actually heard rumors started flying that Big Buddah was coming to lakeridge. Well i didn't know who Big Buddah was. My family doesn't have cable and even if we did I wouldnt watch Fox 13 i would be watching MSNBC. Well about a week later my student council teacher and my choir instructor told our class that Fox 13 news would be coming to lakeridge. I really don't remember the date but if you want to watch it go to this link: http://www.fox13now.com/news/gooddayutah/coolschool/
I am on the Lakeridge Jr. High part 2, and 6
I am with Student Council, and Choir if you look really close during the Student Council one you can see Sam in her tan sweater and blue cloud pajamas (yes i said pajamas) is standing on the side. Also for those of you who get the Daily Herald I think I was in the Saturday paper (October 11, 2009) So if you get the daily Herald and saw my picture (I would be with Lakeridge's Student Council and Brad Barton) I would really like to see it. So that is my claim to fame.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Woohoo Emily! That's so cool! And yea to also not prefering Fox 13!!

Kyler and Hillary said...

that is so neat about your daughter emily. She is going to be famous someday, i just know it! I also love the pretty bouqet you made! it was so fun to see you at the party. I am sad you took off early. i hope you are doing great with schol and your family and everything. I think you are such a wonderful person! thanks for your example!