Saturday, January 3, 2009

Bloggism

On Thursday mom started another blog called stories of yesterday. “No wonder there are more websites than people,” dad said. Then on Friday mom was working on the computer and said “Maren just started a blog! She started hers after I invited her to look at mine! So that means I introduced her! It’s Missionary Work! It’s a religion!” Well then dad wants to know what religion it is. So we decided that it is bloggism. So I guess in a way I am a convert.

4 comments:

Willie Howe said...

Blogism--I love it. By the way, I finally found those little photo books y'all made for us and I sent them off this morning.
I really enjoy reading up on everybody. Keep up the good work!! Smile. Me

Maren said...

LOL you're so funny I wish you could say that you introduced me to blogging but that is not the case.
I'm a little concerned about the missionary comment... was I a non believer?

Rebecka said...

No you were just un-commited. So glad you "saw the light" cuase I love reading your blog.

Rebecka said...

Thanks for sending the little books. I made all of those before it occured to make one for myself while I was at it. I can't find any of those photos either. I think Barry may scan them for me before I send them back to you. Also the school photos are waiting to be sent. We had a great time looking at the little books and remembering things we had forgotten. Thanks again.