skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Wonderfully Wacky Wrights
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Seriously
Take a look at my friend's blog. This link shows all her posts with the tag Seriously. They are seriously funny.
http://jakeandvickilewis.blogspot.com/search/label/Seriously
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
my trees
One of the things I've always liked about where we live are these two trees.
Before we moved in I was hanging out at our new apartment waiting for our dryer to be delivered and a bird perched at the very top of this tree.
Contributors
Rebecka
Samantha
My other blogs
Mrs. Wright
Differentiation Reading Response
16 years ago
Stories of Yesterday
17 years ago
our ward relifsociety blog
Lakeridge 7th East Relief Society
Craft Night
-
Here is the craft night project if you did not get a chance to see it on Sunday, or hadn't decided if you wanted one or not. The cost is $1.50. If yo...
16 years ago
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(4)
►
October
(4)
▼
2009
(53)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(4)
▼
January
(4)
Inauguration
Seriously
Bloggism
New Years
►
2008
(40)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
Last rose
Halloween night
My hens and chicks
"I want some soft bread without any advertisements"
--Samantha
"Don't clean me up clean me down."
--Emily
Sunday Morning
"I'm ready when you are"
"Come open my tummy so I can see my brain."
--Samantha
At Temple Square
No comments:
Post a Comment