One morning last week when I asked Steve if he had remembered to brush his teeth he said yes but I wasn't quite sure he had. I said I would believe him because I knew he wouldn't want any more cavities. He's had about nine fillings over the last couple of months. Emily interjected that he especially didn't want the shot. He started laughing at her. I mean shaking his head and laughing at poor Emma. Because she always gets shots at the dentist, but the dentist never gives him shots--just puts a gel, on a q-tip, against his gums. Every one stoped and looked at Steve. It was to funny for me, he thinks he never gets shots when the dentist fills a cavity! Emmily asked, "Steve, do you close your eyes?"
"Yes."
"Does the dentist say: 'here's a little pinch'?"
"Yes."
"The jokes on you Steve! That is the shot, and you get one every time!"
Differentiation Reading Response
16 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment