So does this just show how old I am? Sammy had a dance card. Now I know from Ann of Green Gables that a dance card is a pretty little card that a girl carries at a dance; it has all of the dances listed on it. When a boy asks her to dance he writes his name next to the dance. If her card is full then she's obviously very admired. Well Sammy's card is different. She took it to the home of a member of the
bishopric and she had to tell him that she agreed to follow church standards and the dance rules. They both signed the card. Where Bro.
Royer signed the card he put his phone number. There is a fill in the blank next to "If I can not be reached please call_________" Where he put the bishops name and number. I teased her, "If you get caught breaking the rules they're going to call Bro.
Royer and you probably won't get to go to any more dances." She thought I was so silly, "Mo-um, I'm not going to break any rules."So a dance card is a dance
recommend. So weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment