At the beginning of the week the sprinklers were left on for almost twenty hours. Our front room was all wet again. The good thing is that there are new managers and as soon as I called them they returned my message and sent a carpet guy out to clean it up. He left a giant fan and came back yesterday, laid new pad, put the carpet back, and cleaned it. The bad news is they didn't do anything to try and fix the foundation. None of the furniture that was there was ruined so bad that after it dried we couldn't still use it. It was wet and is a little warped now, but most of it is cheap particle board stuff. I'm worried that it will just keep happening so I went to Lowe's and got a roll of plastic and put a piece under each piece of furniture. It looks tacky, but our apartment isn't really decorated anyway. So if it happens again I won't have to throw anything away.
No comments:
Post a Comment