Sammie is taking a ballroom dance class at school. Her school took several teams to the Jr. High team match and individual competition at
Mountain View High yesterday. Her team match partner didn't come so another boy danced her round with her.
Their team won bronze ribbons. She danced the swing in the individual competition. In the first round she and her partner did well, but seemed reserved and a little worried. However they made the first cut. Each round they danced they relaxed more and danced better. They made it to the semi final round so were in the top twelve of sixty couples. She was
disappointed not to make it to the final round, but I was really proud of how well she danced and how well she did in the
competition.
2 comments:
I'm so jealous! My last ballroom dance class was in high school and I would love to convince Steve to dance with me!
it was twelve out of seventy. :)
Post a Comment