Sunday, July 13, 2008

Girls' Camp

Pretty view on the second yr. hike
Silvia, Shanesse, and I were sitting around the camp fire...
(Earlier the camp caretaker said that the last stake had seen a bear) we were talking and Shanesse said, "OH MY GOSH! Silvia don't move...There's a bear behind you!" Sylvia and I both screamed and then we turned around and looked for the bear. It wasn't there. We looked a Shanesse, she started laughing. We got mad at her and then we all started laughing.



Me on the hike



Every morning all the girls gather for roll call. We sing camp songs, then then the YCL's call on the wards to say their cheer. We had lots of different cheers. "We are the seventh ward! We are really weird and bored! We are like family and that is why we're happy you see! We're nuts! Click click! We're nuts!" Anyways..one day we were in the middle of roll call when a mother deer, and her babies ran past. This is one of the babies that I caught a picture of.

Sammie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sammie,
nice picture of the deer. That is funny that you fell for the old watch behind you trick, always a classic camp favorite. Sounds like a fun camp, I enjoyed reading about it!!!