Thursday, July 10, 2008

Something Funny


I was thinking recently that it's been a long time since any of our kids said something funny. I used to have a whole list of them. "Einstein told me to put my finger..." I wonder where those are written down.

Anyway...Yesterday I left for school at about 8:15. Steve hadn't eaten breakfast and he and Emma were lounging. At about 9:30 I called to see how they were doing.

Me: What are you doing?
Steve: Eating lunch.
Me: Did you have breakfast?
Steve: Ya. I had mini wheats.
Me: And... now you're having lunch?
Steve: Hot dogs.
Me: Okay then. I think you might want to have lunch again, later, maybe at lunch time.
Steve: Okay. Bye, Mom.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Rebecka, your family is so unique and wonderful. Thank you for your sweet comment on our blog. We will really miss you all. Every Sunday after Paulo and I have chatted with your kids by the bishop's office, we leave church hoping we can inspire our kids to be like yours--to be so self-motivated, to have such desires to learn and progress, to have such wonderfully expressive personalities. You and your husband are obviously EXCEPTIONAL parents. I am very excited to keep in touch with you and your family through blogs!