Thursday, December 25, 2008

My favorite things from Christmas day

A secret Santa left us beautiful stockings with tasty treats and fun surprises.When I opened Emily's present to me I was surprised to find a 32oz jar of raw honey. Her school teacher is a bee keeper and she has been going to class early and doing classroom chores for him in exchange for the honey for my Christmas present.

Steve was really worried yesterday afternoon when he realized he didn't have presents to give any one. Emma said, "It's okay Steve, it's a recession." Really it was my fault because I never helped him with anything. I took him shopping and he found a little nativity set which he was excited to give to the family. One of the best things was: because it was Christmas eve it was 40% off.

This term Sam's sewing class made PJ bottoms. When I took her to buy fabric we got enough for her to make all three of the kids some. She finished hers and Emma's in class and Steve's yesterday while he was gone shopping. She was so proud to have such a great gift for them.




No comments: