When we moved from Casper we forgot to clean out our storage closet and left Barry's only remaining guitar in it. He had previously given his electric guitars, complete with amps and effects, to the Young Women in our ward for their yard sale. The last year or so he's been more interested in music. He has some software that lets you edit soundtracks and record. I'm sure I have the details of the software wrong but I think you get the general idea.
Today he was able to use his Christmas bonus to buy a cheap guitar and amp. It didn't even work when he brought it home. After several minutes he had it mostly fixed. It's still missing a couple of strings but he's been "jammin". Sam even learned to play "Mary had a little lamb." I think he earns coolness points from her for owning an electric guitar. Now if I could just earn some coolness points. Sigh.
Differentiation Reading Response
16 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment