Okay, here is the survey about the presidential election I promised you. I am not going to type the names of the kids I talked to so that their parents don’t sue me or anything.
Answers to the question, “What are your feelings about the presidential election?”:
America is doomed!
I am glad Obama won because if McCain was voted once he would be voted twice and I would have to go to war when I was 18, so I am happy.
This nation’s over!
Obama is a @#%&!!!
We’re all dead.
Obama is a stupid retard and we’re all going to die!
We should give him a chance, I’m kind of happy he got elected.
I’m not talking to anyone who hates Obama. We need to give him a chance.
I don’t hate Obama. I’m worried because two people have already tried to kill him.
I have a feeling that Obama is going to tax us way to much and there are way too many democrats in the house of representatives.
I hate Obama.
I like Santa Claus.
Obama is going to start world war three.
We are screwed. Romney would have been better for the Economy.
Obama is stupid and I hate his freakin’ guts!
Santa Claus rides in a red sleigh
Answers to the question, “How do you feel about how our class is treating the new president?”;
I think we are acting a little immature even though we don’t really like him.
I think we should be a little more respectful but you know the president should be a little better.
I don’t care if we’re respectful.
Dose he really deserve our respect? That’s the question you should be asking.
Santa Claus rides with Rudolph.
I think it is disrespectful we need to give him a chance.
Santa Clause should be president.
Differentiation Reading Response
16 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment