Tuesday, November 25, 2008

New: Labels

I went through all my posts and added labels. This means at the end of a post, you can click on any of the labels I chose for that post and it will show you all the posts with that label. So far I've only labeled things with the kids names, and a school label for things that relate to my schooling.

Also If you look on the side under "My blog list" you will see a link to my blog for my computer class. Mostly it is reflections that are assignments for that class but there are a few photos and a cool video project.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I didn't realize you went back to school. That's so cool! I need your email address so I can invite you to read my blog, I can't find it anywhere. Can you email me at suziQ80@gmail.com? Thanks!!!